ARCH - New Period Rules

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Mon Jul 17 05:04:42 PDT 2000

At 12:43 AM -0500 7/17/00, HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson wrote:
>Hi all I am the one thats is responsible for the Handbook.   THe rules
>unfortunately that are in the handbook on IKAC and IKCAC are out of date.
>Please use the rules posted online as they are current.  Their are I believe
>several changes to this handbook coming soon from the Kingdom Archery
>Marshal Ld. Fearghus.
>I am sorry  about the confusion HE Rumil  I think the rules that are in the
>hand book are from three years ago now that I have looked at them.
>HL Agnarr

I am certain that everyone joins me in expressing my appreciation of the
hard work that you have done over the years on this project.  As a former
Kingdom Chronicler (11 years ago) and Deputy Kingdom Chronicler (to
Margaret last year), I can attest to the difficulty in publishing anything
without any mistakes.  I can assure you than no matter how hard Margaret
and I proofread, there was not a single issue of the Black Star that we
ever produced that was without at least one mistake (although I hope we
were the only ones to find them).

I am just glad that we were able to get that settled before anyone (like
me) became discouraged enough to walk away from Period IKACs.

Baron Rumil Fletcher