ARCH - Royal Round How-To

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 18 09:32:07 PDT 2000

The Marshal in charge on an event should send the Royal
Round scores via snail mail or email to

Lord Iaen Mor
(John Moore)
37103 Green Persimmon Ln
Magnolia, TX 77354
iaenmor at hotmail.com

If IKAC scores are submitted via Plachoya then no need to
send separate scores to Iaen.  Iaen will get get the
scores from Plachoya and extract the Royal Rounds.

In Service,

Eadric

Scott Powers <spowers at telepath.com> said:

> Great,
>
> I show that I can get a 61 and a 70 from my first IKAC
of the season, and a
> 52 and 56 from the second.  How do I turn them in?  My
apologies for not
> knowing this already, but I haven't really been paying
attention to the

1
> >or ends 2 to get the two separate royal round scores
and