ARCH - Huntsman Promo

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Wed Jul 19 08:21:34 PDT 2000

As many of you know, The Order of Precedence is publish by the office of
the Zodiacus Herald, currently Lady Rosalia O Brogan.  While I am not a
member of the College of Heralds, I do some work for them in the capacity
of converting, formatting, and producing the PDF version of the OP that is
published on-line.  Each month, she sends me the database, and I send her a
PDF file.

Anyway, we just did another update 2 days ago, at which point I was
reminded that the last page of the OP contains certain special
non-armigerous awards such as King's Champion, Queen's Champion, Lions,
Kingdom Bards, etc.  And it seemed to me that the new archery award "Royal
Huntsman" belonged in that same category, as it is the archery equivalent
of the King's and Queen's Champion.  I brought this to Rosalia's attention,
and asked if she felt this belonged there.  She agreed that it did, and
promised to get that added to the OP database.

So to make a long story short, sometime in the next month or six, the
titled archery champion of Royal Huntsman is going to be added to the list
of special awards in the back of the OP.

If you wish to view the current OP, if can be found at:
	http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/

It would not hurt if we, as archers, expressed our appreciation to the
hard-working Rosalia for having enough esteem for the archery community to
add this.

Rumil