ARCH - Huntsman Promo

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Jul 19 12:48:26 PDT 2000

Scott Powers <spowers at telepath.com> said:

> So to make a long story short, sometime in the next
month or six, the
> titled archery champion of Royal Huntsman is going to
be added to the list
> of special awards in the back of the OP.
>
> If you wish to view the current OP, if can be found at:
> 	http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/
>
> It would not hurt if we, as archers, expressed our
appreciation to the
> hard-working Rosalia for having enough esteem for the
archery community to
> add this.
>
> Rumil

This is really great.  Thank you Baron Rumil for making
this suggestion.  I was just looking at the OP a few days
ago and it didn't even occur to me.

I think that the Royal Huntsman is one of our best
opportunities to encourage and promote archery and
archers within the kingdom.  We need to work to make sure
that the Royal Huntsman is treated just as the King or
Queens champion would be.  The Royal Huntsman should be
there standing in state with is quiver and bow, alongside
the other royal champions in every court.

As a member of their majesties entourage the Royal
Huntsman will be a living symbol of our ranks and be in a
position to encourage archery throughout the kingdom and
encourage the court to recognize archery and archers when
needed.

This is a positive first step towards getting the Royal
Huntsman the same recognition and respect that is
afforded the other royal champions.

Regards,

Eadric