ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 20 05:47:56 PDT 2000

I've seen them at Academy, and other sporting goods/hunting stores.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson