ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 20 08:31:00 PDT 2000

So we're going down there that weekend to help
> her make some arrows, do some shooting, do some training,  see some other
> friends in the area.  We're still working out the details and what not.
I'm
> sure that any other marshal that would like to do some training would also
> be welcome.

 I've been having the worse luck with
> timing and Southern Region Events.
>

> Gilli
>
> OH well, neither thing is a scheduled event, so what can I say?

Scheduled, schmeduled, I know enough to know how much I DON'T know, so I'll
defenitely be there!  I just need to watch a range run so I can put the
rules in better perspective.  I also need to be able to get started on
events in our area (and start practicing for that Royal Huntsman's badge I
intend to hang on my belt someday!)

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson