ARCH - NEW Ansteorran Archery Web Pages

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jul 21 12:57:39 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    My lord, many thanks for such a beautiful and informative site!  I hope
my scores, and that of many more new archers,  will someday repay your hard
work and dedication.

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson