ARCH - books and videos

Melanie Black thanatos at cityscope.net
Fri Jul 21 16:27:53 PDT 2000

Besides the many articles and books put out by the SCA, the best mundane archery text I found was

ARCHERY- Steps to Success

by Kathleen Haywood an Catherine Lewis
ISBN: 0-88011-324-3
(c) 1989 by Leisure Press

That's the only thing I have that is not from the SCA.

Happy Hunting,.

Lady Melanie de la Croix