ARCH - Fw: July IKAC Report

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Fri Jul 28 06:28:56 PDT 2000

At 6:22 AM -0500 7/28/00, Bob Dewart wrote:
>Greetings and Hi There,
>
>Just thought I'd pass this along to show how we're doing.
>
>Gilli

Thank you for posting this.  I hope to join you in the period division
soon.  I note that you are in three of the five divisions.  Good shooting!

We are going to have to do better, though, if we are going to rise above
8th place in the open.  But congrats on putting Ansteorra in 1st place in
the combat division.

Rumil