ARCH - Fw: July IKAC Report

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 28 15:34:45 PDT 2000

Thanks for the kind words.

Soon as I get a cross bow, I'll be shooting in all the divisions.

However; I'd really like to *not* see my name in any of the catagoies I
shoot in.  Why???  Because that means that we have three other archers in
this Kingdom that scored better than I did.  Which also means the Kingdom
has a better score.  This would be a *very* good thing.  :)  It could
happen!!  Really, it could.

But the good Baron is right.  We will have to do something to improve our
status.  And please, don't any one think that our current score, although a
first place score, in the IKCAC will stand at the end of the season.  If
nothing else, I plan on improving my score.  :)

It's still earliy in the season.  The leads in the diivisions will change
many times.  Just keep on shooting.  It's not over till midnight 1 Dec 00.
Then, pay attention to this  one sports fans, ALL scores must be in to the
Keeper by  10 Dec 00.  This is important to note because those score shot
toward the very end don't have a full 30 days to get to the Keeper.  I'd
really hate someone to have shot a 300+ on 1 Dec  and wait till the 15th to
say something about it.  What a waist that would be.