ARCH - Re: ANST - Archery Question

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Jun 4 19:28:42 PDT 2000

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> However, the IKAC and IKCAC  are the only archery competitions conducted on
> a Society wide scale.  Where archers from every Kingdom can compete against
> archers from every other Kingdom.  Why not kill two birds with one arrow?

The problem, as I see it, is squeezing the time for an IKAC or IKCAC at
events. That is the only place that *I* am able to shoot them. I have
found a place to start practicing, but that doesn't mean I'll have
someone there to assist me with the scoring/timing. (Not only that, but
I'd feel uncomfortable turning in scores if they got above a certain
level.)

Btw, I've redirected this to the archery list where I think it's more
relevent than the main Ansteorran list.

Ciao,