ARCH - Re: ANST - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 6 05:57:58 PDT 2000

The IKAC is round circles, not hoops.  There is no rank associated with a
particular score in the IKAC.  The higher your score the better you are
doing on a personnal level.

You won't  shoot well if you don't shoot is my point.  If some folks feel
guilty about it.  Well, again that's a personnal level.  Perhaps if they
feel guilty they know that they really should be shooting  and stop the BS
reasons for not shooting.

I find it almost impossible to say that Ansteorra has the best archers in
the Known World when we don't even have scores in.  This will probably
change in June, but here is the May report.  See if you can find Ansteorra
list on it anywhere.

Now I will grant you that timing has a lot to do with it too.  I won't have
some scores in there till the first of the month.

Current Standings as of 5/24/2000
---------------------------------
Open Division
1. An Tir 289.0: Andras the Truemark 323, Vladimir Esves 298, Felicitae de
l'Hay 246.
2. West 214.7: Sabine (Lochac) 235, Sigmund (Lochac) 208, Baron Brusi
(Lochac) 201.
160.
3. Trimaris 180.7: Sir Erika Bjornsdotter 206, Cennydd Robyn Hawkewood 172,
Mar of Unst 164.
4. Outlands 172.0: Rosalind of Wellmark 193, Nikolaos Demetriohotoxotes 172,
Artorius Greyhawk 151, Jean Airk Le Grimm 151.
5. Caid 162.0: Liadan of Seahaven 188, Thomas Blackkeep 188, Igor 110.
6. Atlantia 161.3: Gregge the Archer 204, Collum Makiswell 173, Gwenhwyvar
Ywein 107.
7. Middle n/a: James Cunningham 228, Baynard 48.
8. Calontir n/a: Phillipe Lelutre 66.
Open Crossbow Division
1. Middle 232.0: Lord Allen of Caerlaverock 315, Dorinda Aethelwyn 214, Thea
the Spinner 167.
2. Calontir n/a: HL Lynette Davejean 225.
3. Outlands n/a: Rosalind of Wellmark 193.
4. Trimaris n/a: Caonate 49.
Period Division
1. Outlands 145.3: HL Steitan de Bogenschutz 166, Augustus the Piper 146, Ld
Damian d'Antioche 124.
2. Caid n/a: James of the Lake 122, Katherine of Anglsey 114.
3. West n/a: Thorn of Northgate (Lochac) 60.
Period Crossbow Division
Ld Allen of Caerlaverock 276, Middle
Gregge the Archer 182, Atlantia
Eoghan O'Ruadhain 153, Atlantia
Maidiu Ruadh (Lochac) 82, West
IKCAC
1. An Tir n/a: Sara de Bonnivillev 133, Tayodrick 109.
End Report