ARCH - Re: ANST - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 6 06:47:29 PDT 2000

In case you haven't noticed, every competition we do ranks people.  You have
the winner, then those that did not.

As far as being dense, I  guess so.  It really is as simple as I have
stated.

I have no agenda other than trying to make Ansteorra #1 in archery.  It is a
long road strewn with pot holes and bumps.  I have been down that road to
the place called First PLace IKCAC once before.  I want us to go again and
visit the other places at the end of that road.

If you want to make that trip, fine and welcome.  If not, stay home and I
have no hard feelings.

For over 20 years hundreds archers around the Known World have used these
competition to compete with their far off brethern.  So why can't you?