ARCH - Re: ANST - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 6 11:54:51 PDT 2000

My dear Clare, when you are shooting, you are along side those other
archers.  On the line all archers are equal.  Each is struggling with their
own personnal level in archery.  Archery is a very personnal  thing.

If you ever hear me say something like, "Man I only shot a 176 today, that's
terrible."  That's a comment on my performance and on one elses.

Learning about archery comes with time and doing.  I am still learning and
still have many things yet to do in the field.  It just takes time.