ARCH - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 7 08:40:25 PDT 2000

Tuhtahl said:

>Really? I disagree-I had half a dozen new people at my house the other day
>working on armor. Our knight's marshal carries loaner gear. When it looks
>like someone's interested in heavy fighting, we take the time to explain
>what's going on, help them with resources, let them try it out, train them,
>etc. etc. How else do we get new blood on the fighting field? We make them
>welcome.
 To which Gilli says:

But see that's not what I call leading by the hand.  That's helping.  Those
folks are in there with you trying to learn something.  And that's eactly
what many of the archer do once the new person has expressed an interest.
That's why I have a bunch of loaner gear.  I take archery catalogs with me
too.  Now I don't know if the  others do or not.

This is good stuff.

Thanks Tuhtahl,