ARCH - Archery tourney ideas.

EFLUD at aol.com EFLUD at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 13:36:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/7/00 10:57:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org writes:

<< each archer will be heralded, hopefully by
 the herald he has himself hired for the purpose (think
 of it; you won't have to do your own bragging, someone
 will do it for you) (I know Fearghus has already hired
 a herald for this).  There will be additional prizes
 for pageantry, appearance, showmanship on the range.
 I'm hoping to get children to help glean arrows, to
 speed up the least entertaining part of the activity.
 Her Excellency and I will have our thrones set up  >>
And perhaps this will teach me to read ALL the posts before posting my own <g>
Elayne