ARCH - Archery Question

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Wed Jun 7 19:21:46 PDT 2000

Suvdchin Khan of the Moritu has decreed that this is a truly worthy idea.
She will donate wondrous prizes for horseback archery competitions.
Let us know if you need any help in building the horse or funds for
construction.

Mirrim
Khanate Dancing Tyger
Dark Horde Moritu

   >    I propose that the Mongol households of Ansteorra band
>    together an sponsor some of these horseback shoots for
>    the archers of Ansteorra.  I will build the horse if
>    there is interest.  Prizes can be anything from promising
>    not to raid their camp and steal their women for a year
>    to arrowheads, prizes, Yak Spirits(tm), whatever  :)

> Petruccio

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers