ARCH - Greeter Propossal

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Fri Jun 9 14:00:46 PDT 2000

I will have to think on this. It would have to be a combination of generic
regarding what we're doing) and specific (regarding what is available on
the range at that time).

How's that for tap dancing?

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

What information would you recommend be on the cue card?

Gilli

(snipped)

>I would be happy to play greeter for a while on the range. It is not
>as though I will be cut out of the shooting. The job can be rotated
>around. It can even be done from a seated (!) position. (Then you can
>be accused of sitting down on the job! - I like it!)
>
>A little greeter cue card can be printed up because whatever information
>is given out, it must be consistent. Site terrain may preclude setting up
>a range exactly the same way at any given site, but the information must
>be the same.

(snipped)