ARCH - IKCAC Scores

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Sun Jun 11 15:53:00 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

We got Scores!!!!

That's right folks the first IKCAC scores for Ansteorra were shot at a
Middleford archery practice.  Thos mighty archers were Lord Gwyddno ap
Gryffydd with a 133, and the Honorable  Lord Gilbert Ost Westley with a 163.

Since not a full slate of three, we only have an incomplete score.  But it's
a start.  Looking at the standings, it appears everyone is off to a slow
start this year

Our incomplete is higher than the incomplete that's there.  I guess that
sort of puts us in 1st place, at least for a little while.