ARCH - Question for the list

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 12 15:27:19 PDT 2000

What do you think guys?  I say if it flies (except fighters who are some how
propelled through the air :)  )  we should have it here.  At least until the
seige folks  get enough to make it worth the effort.

So excuse me while we stretch.

Unless there is some serious neys to this appear between now and say 9PM
Wenesday, 14 June, I'll announce it as such at that time.

I would susgest that the topic line should make it clear that the topic is
seige or thrown weapons etc.

So what do you all think?