ARCH - Question for the list

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Jun 12 18:47:34 PDT 2000

>Plachoya, just out of curiousity, how many scores have you seen from Steppes
>Warlord?
>
>Gilli

I have three scores from Tempio and six from Northkeep. The scores from
Steppes Warlord are "in the mail". I said that would be fine no need to send
them by email also. Other than that I do not have any scores, any one else
out there have scores for your little ol score keeper. Now is the time to
come clean. I can get then from Giovanni, and probly will.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal