ARCH - Getting Started for under a $100, maybe less

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Jun 12 18:54:13 PDT 2000

Make your best guess. Actuly there sare several things that go into point
weight. A good start would be 100 to 125 gr. If you are using a light bow
start light, if you have a short draw start light, if you have a real long
draw and are using a light bow start real light. I would not use any thing
over 125 unless I was talking about 50 plus pound bow and may be not unless
it was over 75 pounds till I had time to work on tuning the arrows. Point
weight is one way to fine tune a bow/arrow combo.