ARCH - Archers Revel

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 14 04:31:27 PDT 2000

Actually, Fearghus seems to have spoke just a little.  The Archer's Revel is
in November.  The thing Darcy and I are sponsoring at the  end of the month
is a weekend long  shoot at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood TX.  Please ask for
directions if you don't know how to get there.  This activity has been
posted in the Black Star in the Notes and Challeges section.  The main
purpose of the weekend shoot is to concentrate on getting scores for the
IKAC and IKCAC.  There will be a pot luck feast on Saturday.  We will provde
the meat.  No site fee, no feast fee.  Plus we will make breakfast Sunday
morning for those that stay the night on site.  Other war type prep
activities are welcome as the site is large.  Come one come all.