ARCH - Kingdom Archery Web Site

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Thu Jun 15 08:02:38 PDT 2000

<Eadric Anstapa [mailto:smills at barley.scabrewer.com] said:>

OK, then lets get a score site setup and online.

In addition to IKAC and IKCAC I would also like to have a
page where Royal Round Scores are posted for those
archers that don't shoot in the Interkingdom
competitions and because so many local archery
competitions are just simply Royal Rounds.

I will volunteer to do some of the work and to get things
started.  Until we get it the way we want it I can host
it via our local canton archery web page at
http://gatesedge.homestead.com.  I need to do some work
there this week anyway.

What does everyone want on the site?

<Geof [g_r.cathan at att.net] said:>

A short description of the different kinds of rounds.

Descriptions of other types of competitions used i.e.
string round.  This will give others ideas for future
competitions.

Links or lists of suppliers, mundane and SCA.

Links to event sites that have archery competition.

Let's make this the Kingdom Archery page.

I'd like to add the following:

SCA Archery rules (pdf & word for download or html for viewing)
Contact information (Kingdom & Regional marshals at the least, maybe email
of local marshals)
Articles on archery, or links thereto

Here's the Kingdom siege page for ideas:
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/siege_weapons/default.htm

My .02,
Ulsted