ARCH - Kingdom Archery Web Site

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Jun 15 12:08:00 PDT 2000

OK, based on these few pieces of input I cobbled
something together last night and have started making
changes to our archery web pages.

There is a complete new layout so I can accomodate
information beyond what is neecessary for our local
groups needs.  Right now it is rough and there is very
little information.  I will add a little bit each evening
and we will eventually have what we want.

You can access the pages via the Archery link at
http://gatesedge.homestead.com

Constructive comments and information for the pages
welcome.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com
---------------------

said:>

> OK, then lets get a score site setup and online.
>
> In addition to IKAC and IKCAC I would also like to have
> page where Royal Round Scores are posted for those
> archers that don't shoot in the Interkingdom
> competitions and because so many local archery
> competitions are just simply Royal Rounds.
>
> I will volunteer to do some of the work and to get
things
> started.  Until we get it the way we want it I can host
> it via our local canton archery web page at
> http://gatesedge.homestead.com.  I need to do some work
> there this week anyway.
>
> What does everyone want on the site?
>
> <Geof [g_r.cathan at att.net] said:>
>
> A short description of the different kinds of rounds.
>
> Descriptions of other types of competitions used i.e.
> string round.  This will give others ideas for future
> competitions.
>
> Links or lists of suppliers, mundane and SCA.
>
> Links to event sites that have archery competition.

> Let's make this the Kingdom Archery page.
>
> I'd like to add the following:
>
> SCA Archery rules (pdf & word for download or html for
viewing)
> Contact information (Kingdom & Regional marshals at the
least, maybe email
> of local marshals)
> Articles on archery, or links thereto
>
> Here's the Kingdom siege page for ideas:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/siege_weapons/defa
ult.htm