ARCH - Eflsea Defender

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jun 15 16:11:11 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Starting on time  will be an absolute must!

If we were just shooting that amount time would be more than enough.
However, if we do the heraldic order of precedences of the archers and the
pagentry thing, it might take a while.

If time is going to be a factor, may I suggest instead of doing a royal
round doing archers duels.  This can be run exactly like a heavy or light
tourny with all the pagentry thrown in.  And so as to allow all to be able
to shoot use the man size targets.  While it won't help in the score
department, it is  a crowd pleaser.

Just a thought.