ARCH - Convention

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Sat Jun 17 10:02:51 PDT 2000

Thank you for the text and dimensions. The later dates are much better for
me.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

My sign is a 2 x 4 foot piece of plywood I painted.  It's on  1 foot legs.
It has a hinged center leg in the back.  All three legs have a 1/2 inch hole
drilled near the bottom so I can use a landscape spike to stake it down.

Here is what the sign says.  One inch form the top in three black inch cap
letters: Gilli's Ten Commadments.  One inch space.  In four in black cap
letters:  Range Sfatey Rules.  One inch space.  In 3 inch Red cap letters:
Read Before Entering.  One inch space.  In one inch black cap letters:  1.
Individual equipment will be inspected prior to shooting.  2. While on the
range obey the instructions of the marshal.  3.  In the event of an unsafe
act, call "HOLD" (Hold is in Red).  4.  Shoot only at designated targets.
5.  Drawn arrows / loaded crossbows will only be pointed down range.  6.
All bows down before arrow retrieval.  7.  No one in front of the firing
line  while archer's are shooting.   8).  No running on the range.  9).,  No
unattended children on the range.  10.  Failure to follow the above rules
may result in your removal from the range.  (Items 1 -10 have a 1/2 inch
space between lines)  In three inch Red cap letters:  Be Safe  Have Fun

The event is 30 June - 2 July.

Gilli

(snipped)