ARCH - Directions

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jun 17 11:10:30 PDT 2000

Sent this out about an hour agao, don't know where it went.  It may show
again.

Gilli

Directions to Camp Finlayson:  Take your best route to  Killeen and get on
Highway 190 going to Copperas Cove.  Take the West Fort Hood exit and go
under the over pass.   Go to Old Copperas Cove Road, turn left.  There will
be a sign a the entrance of Camp Finlayson.  If you cross a little bridge
you just past it.  If you are coming up  195 take the Stan Slater loop exit
and go under the over pass.  Stan Slater will turn into  Old Copperas Cove
Road when you cross Clear Creek.  I will *try* to have signs out.
As for the schedule, it's  pretty open.  Site opens 5 PM Friday, Closes when
we leave on Sunday.  Ranges open Saturday when a marshal gets there.  Pot
luck-I don't know.  When do we want to eat, 6, 7, 8?  It will be a bit
cooler 8ish.  Breakfast Sunday moring for those who stayed on site is at
8AM.  We shoot, we pack up, we go  home.
Siege  engies and horses are welcome.