ARCH - Marshal Who??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 20 15:49:54 PDT 2000

You took that part somewhat out of context.  Pug was stating being able to
do a thing that required an authorized marshal  and was wondering why he
couldn't do that which requires a warrented marshal, ie Marshal incharge of
a target archery range.

As it currently stands there is not an authorizing system for archery
marshals because there is no authorization system for target archery.
Therefore you are correct.  We can; however, have authorized Combat Archery
Marshals.  Two *totally* differant kettle of worms as we are seeing.

Come to think of it you're right, a fighter could become an archery marshal
at large.  However; to gain the experience and what not to become an archery
marshal at large requires a lot more  time and energy than most folks want
to put in on it.  Just like I could become an MOC, but I don't think so.