ARCH - Marshal Who??

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Tue Jun 20 19:50:55 PDT 2000

I like it. I prefer this format to the "blessings be upon you, now go sin
some more" format. This allows for checks and balances. Corrections can be
made. reinforcement through practice. (Gee, it sounds like I used to teach.
Damn! I did! Dorothy wakeup!)  ;-)

Gilli, I plan on being there for dinner as well. Reservations for 2, please.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

Have I got just the thing for you.  Welcome to Gilli's Big Yellow Boxes of
Pain.  I think you said you were coming to the shoot, right?  I have all
sorts of wooden arrows for you to learn how to inspect on.  And I'm sure we
can get Plachoya to bring some of the other varities too.  What about it
Plachoya?

We can even let those who want  to, run the line for awhile; checking for
safety and controlling the firing order.  And in a learning experience, some
of us will do *bad things* on the line.  The learning line will be combat
archery.  That way if we mess up, it will only hurt for a little while.  :)

What do you all think?

Gilli
(snipped)