ARCH - It came in the mail

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 23 07:07:30 PDT 2000

Moross, Laura G. (Lmoross at lockeliddell.com) said something that sounded like:
> Three Rivers Archery is a good place to look.  I bought a Titan Recurve
> (fiberglass) for combat archery.  It is 30# and cost about $30.00.

$39.95 from their webpage.

> I am
> very happy with it. It is not beautiful (not ugly either) and just fine for
> combat.  And inexpensive to replace if broken.  I don't have their website
> address with me as I am at work, but I believe it is 3riversarchery.com

www.threeriversarchery.com

You can get straight to the bow in question at:

http://ecomm.fwi.com/fwistore/showdetl.cfm?&User_ID=128695&St=1245&St2=-59382171&St3=74799728&DS_ID=2&Product_ID=793&DID=14

> something like that.  They have a very large selection of bows ranging from
> cheaper fiberglass to very beautiful (and expensive) wood bows.

Between 3 rivers and F/S discount, you can get setup fairly nicely.
The problem with F/S discount is that you need a catalog unless you know
what you want. Their webpage has no pictures and very little
description.

I'm gonna buy my bow from a local archery store. That way I can be
certain is is 30# or less at 28" and not have to deal with returning it.
Of course I'm getting a little nicer bow than the standard $40-$50
junker as well.

Ciao,