ARCH - Scores???

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Jun 28 18:19:41 PDT 2000

I posted to the SCA archery list asking for percent of scores shot at
"calendar" events as to practis and of the four responses I recived all said
that most (up to 90 %) were shot at practis. They like to do more creative
shoots for events.
The offer of my back yard to shot in is still open and we can use the
archery range at A & M if there is interest. I am aware that not all can
come to the greater Bryan/College Station area, but if you have a Sat with
nothing to do and drop me a line we can find a safe place to shot and turn
in some scores. nuf said.

>The only people I recall saying that shooting for score should be done at
>local practices and not events, were Gilli and Plachoya.  Of course you
>both have places where you can practice and shoot for score locally.
>Not everybody does.  I've mentioned that before.
>
>Mirrim

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal