ARCH - Scores???

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 28 21:30:35 PDT 2000

At 11:01 PM 6/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > Wait a minute.  Are you telling me that you all don't have anyone going
> to UT?  Couldn't a  student bring guests to the range?
         What Pug doesn't say is that UT has several ranges.  The problem
is that since they are THE University they have rules that many other
universities and campuses don't do.  Only UT students, staff and faculty
are allowed access to the ranges.  There is one indoor range but you have
to buy a membership in the gym which is 200 a semester.

We had a sponsored group one time on campus.  They restrict membership and
even [people on campus in connection to the group to the same UT students,
staff and faculty.  The Staff feels lucky they are included.... believe me.

Clare