ARCH - Archery Question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 6 12:41:12 PDT 2000

Great!  Outstanding!  I'm glad you do.  Really :)

However,  check out the history of the shoot.  Years ago more folks shot and
our scores were much higher.  Now our scores are in the crapper and not too
many people shooting.  Coincedence?  What do you think?

Then again I  could be wrong.

Archery is the greatest individual competiton I can think of.  Ok, last time
I shot I hit the target 4 times, let's see if I can hit it 5 this time.
Forget about the winner of the competition thing.  How did I do compared to
what I did last time?

Whether your counting the number of times you just hit the target or for
points, all it is is a way of keeping track of how well YOU are doing.
Other than for safety sack,  forget about the other archers.  They have
their own individual contests going on.