ARCH - Walmart Dude

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 7 10:21:59 PDT 2000

Usually the way I've seen most ranges ran is that there open almost all day
allowing folks to come by as other activities permit.  Pehaps that, the
basic way the ranges themselves needs a little looking at?  I don't know.
If you only set certain times then you really are limiting yourselve.  On
the other hand it does give the range crew a bit of a break.

Hummm...not everywhere.....we'll work on that :)  Full size Gilli posters
holding a copy of the range safety rules.  I can see it
now..............well back to the drawing board  ;)