ARCH - Walmart Dude

g_r.cathan at att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Wed Jun 7 15:57:21 PDT 2000

The problem with assuming if someone comes up and just
stands there, they just want to watch what is going on,
is they may not realize that loaner gear is available.
After all if you only go to events, they don't have
loaner gear for heavy and light fighting.

I didn't, of course I didn't ask either.

BTW will there be any classes in archery at the upcoming
Kings College?

Geof Cathan