ARCH - Question for the list

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 12 19:42:53 PDT 2000

Well let's see here.  That's a 184 from Northkeep, a 184 from Wiesenfeuer
and unless there's a higher one 176 of Fearghus.  That gives us a very
*unofficial* 181.3333, and if the others haven't rasied their scores , third
place in the IKAC.

My complaments to all the IKAC archers, while it's still early in the season
YOU are doing well.  Keep it up and those currently in first place had
better be affraid.

ViVat Ansteorran Archers!!

May we have the names of all our scoring archers so we may give them their
due?