ARCH - Greeter Propossal, 2nd DRAFT

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Tue Jun 13 19:35:34 PDT 2000

I like it. If it has to be a rule, it covers what is needed. (Would still
prefer a convention rather than rule) ;-)

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

Here is the proposal combined with the paragragh 11.

11.  As part of their duties, Target Archery Marshals are responsible for
ensuring that
 all archers are familiar with and comply with the SCA and Kingdom Target
Archery Rules. This may be done either by verbal briefings or by requiring
the archers to read the posted rules.  It is strongly encouraged that the
marshal in charge also have either a sign that advise those new to archery
to ask assistance and if there is loaner gear at the range; or, a designated
person(s) to be proactive in asissting those new to archery at that range.
The desiganted person may rotate as the Marshal in charge deems necessary.

OK.  There it is a second time.  Can we live with this and make it happen?

Be nice.  This is still what is called brain storming or is that brain
bashing?:)