ARCH - general questions

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jun 16 07:56:18 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    Please allow me to reveal my 'newbie-ness' by asking a few questions.

    I have read the hundbook but still keep coming up with different answers
from different people/sources and would really like to clear a few things
up.

1. What is the max pull for both target and combat archery?  Also, I have a
32" draw, how do get around this (same bow, but draw shorter-lighter bow or
one with the right pull at my draw length)?

2. What are 'golf tubes' and where do I get them?  Which type of archery/bow
pull requires golf tubes?

3. What kind of arrows/tips are used for target shooting and what pull?  Is
the 28" rule in effect for target shooting?

Many thanks,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
La Marche Sauvage