ARCH - general questions

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 16 16:51:41 PDT 2000

One reason - GT's are easily confused with Ballista bolts (although GT's do
lack the 'fins' of a bolt).  At Gulf War 9, I saw many who were struck by
ballista not call it, assuming it was a GT (giving the benefit of the
doubt); unless, of course, they were just outside the 30' minimum - they
knew it was a ballista bolt then *evil grin*!
Alfred Huddlestone
Bryn Gwlad