ARCH - general questions

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sat Jun 17 11:10:46 PDT 2000

You may be supprised at how much goes on on the field that is not within the
rules. I would not be supprised if a GT archer picked up and returne fired
at wood/fiberglass shaft. I woould not bet on his authorization being pulled
or even suppended, probably at worst a warning and alowed to continue in the
battle going on. Just my sinsinim (sp).

>I can see not wanting GT arrows on the same field as Ballista due to obvious
>confusion. On the other hand (there's my watch  ;-)), the rules specifically
>state that wooden or fiberglass arrows cannot be gleaned and re-used. I am
>very sure that the first GT archer with a heavy bow who tries to use
>wood/fiberglass off of the field will find his/her crucifixion occurring
>almost immediately.
>
>Duncan MacConacher
>Bryn Gwlad

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal