ARCH - Archery shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jun 17 11:24:41 PDT 2000

BTW, I should have some IKAC scores for us tomarrow.  We've been going out
to the Rod and Bottle on post and using their archery range during lunch and
on Sundays.  Last weekend we shot IKCAC this weekend it's IKAC.

Have those 184's we've heard about shown up yet?  It would be nice to get
them in there for the next up date.

When Talon replaces the target points he barrowed, I'll have my period set
back up; hopefully by the shoot at the end of the month.