ARCH - Marshal Who??

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Sun Jun 18 20:08:22 PDT 2000

As a matter of fact I have what was on the last roster warrent. I need from
all the regionals before the end of the month all the info for the warrented
marshals in each region so I can prepare my marshal warrent list for
coranation. I need this before the end of the month.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf