ARCH - Marshal Who??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 19 17:35:57 PDT 2000

But having  two at large and a local is really redundant.

I don't plan on moving and I don't think Talon does either.  We'd probally
have 3 at large marshals but Roger's job doesn't let him play much.

But really, why is a local marshal required if even *one* achery marshal at
large lives in a group.  When life can go on without a herald, or a Minister
of Arts and Science, or Hospitaler, or a MOC,  (take your pick of non
required to be a shire officer list) what's the big deal????