ARCH - Marshal Who??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 19 18:07:22 PDT 2000

Well, there are other reason to concider too.  The office of local archery
marshal is a warrantable position.  A  poistion that a up and coming heavy
fighter might want to do to fill that officer requirement so he/she can go
fight in Crown.  I don't know about Talons plans for the future, but  I know
my fighting in crown days are long gone (Yes I did, once back in 1981
   ).  So why occupy the slot?

I know I've been it twice and I think Talon has too.  Why do we need to do
it a third, forth, every other one time?