ARCH - Marshal Who??

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Mon Jun 19 21:17:47 PDT 2000

Just for the record, my position on this is, if a group does not have a
marshal then I would prefer that they apply for that office before being
made a marshal at large. My goal is to have a marshal in every group that
wants to participate in archery.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf