ARCH - Scores???

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Tue Jun 27 05:08:16 PDT 2000

The only people I recall saying that shooting for score should be done at
local practices and not events, were Gilli and Plachoya.  Of course you
both have places where you can practice and shoot for score locally.
Not everybody does.  I've mentioned that before.

Mirrim

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> I know not every group is repersented on this list.  So I know it's an
> incomplete sampling.  But I'm confussed.  Folks say they don't want to
> shoot for score at events.  That it should be done at local practices.
> But it seems that very little of that is happening either.
>
> So, what is that saying?
>
> Gilli

> tasks.

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers