ARCH - Scores???

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 28 20:35:41 PDT 2000

I will continue to harp on that too!.   I will continue to harp on it till
Ansteorra is number one across the board.  And I will continue to harp on it
to maintain that #1 position.  Some folks might not care that Ansteorra
isn't #1 in archery.  Then again some folks do.

If folks want to do it, they'll make their own opportunities to do it.  I
find it very hard to believe that there are so few places in the states of
Texas and Oklahoma that one could shoot for score.  Those near military
bases should be able to find a spot on post they'll let you use.  We're
currently shooting at the Rod and Gun Club on Ft Hood.  Those near a college
might  be able to use college facilities.  Boy Scout and Girl Scout camps
might be an option.  Make friends with farmer John and see if he'll let you
use a hunk of land.  Perhaps one of the local members  has room at their
place where folks can shoot if you ask to do so.  Maybe there's an outdoor
archery range you could talk to  (there's one about 5 miles from my house I
haven't talked to yet).

But then if getting out and finding a place to shoot is in the "too hard to
do box", I can understand.  Folks have lives, have to work, have to pay
bills and raise famlies and that sort of thing.  And that's the way it
should be.

However, most things worth while usually are not in the  "easy to do box".
If folks want to do  it, they will.

Gilli
member of THE WEB