ARCH - Fw: ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu May 11 15:05:50 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

In addition to the below info from Elfsea,  (rather long, two massages) I
know that there will be a cloud shoot and a william tell shoot.  When, I
don't know.

Gilli

The following is our Final (until someone asks me to change it)  Schedule.
Subject to change without notice.
Friday
4:00 PM   Site opens
8:00 PM  Party with There Excellencies
Saturday
9:00 AM   Morning Court
10:00 AM  Light Armor Inspection (or immediately following court)
10:00 Am or 30 minutes following court   Childrens activities including
leather working, painting, sugar castles
                                                           ends at
12:00 noon.
10:00 AM  A&S setup, populace voting and judging from 10:30 - 3:30. Pick up
Displays no later than 4:00 PM
10:00 AM - 3:30 PM  Silent Auction.
11:00 AM Light List
11:30 AM  Heavy Inspection
12:30 PM  Heavy List
2:00-4:00 PM  Children's Activities for older kids (ages 8 and above)  glass
bead making, Archery Shoot Parent or                         Guardian must
be present.
2:30 PM  Belted Circle (at the discression of TRM)
3:30 PM  Judging for the Brewing competition.
5:30 PM  Feast
7:00 PM Court begins
               Bardic following Court
         Hall clean up following Court