ARCH - Borring Scores

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 15 20:41:31 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Is it just me, or does it seem like most of the folks winning the "fun"
shoots at events are those who, for the most part, do those those "boring"
shoots for scores?  Now granted, I don't get to every event that has
archery.  However;  the last two events I've attended, except for Hellen of
Bjornsborg (sorry, I can't remember her last name), *all* the "fun" shoots
were won by those "boring" shooters. At Southern Regional, Moreg a IKAC and
IKCAC shooter won the String Shoot; Plachoya also a IKAC and IKCAC shooter
won the Combat Archery Golf and Talon primarily a  IKCAC shooter won
Southern Regional Champion.  And I, at Elfsea Springfair won both the cloud
and percision shoots.

Could there be something other than just getting a score from shooting those
"boring" competitions?

What do you all think?

Gilli

For good Food, eat at Gilli's Place.